Viewing policy - COVID 19
Ullyotts have put in place standard measures effective at all times to ensure the safety of staff, clients and their families, these are set out as follows.
- Check whether anyone involved has symptoms of COVID-19 or during the preceding 14 days been in contact with anyone who had or was showing sign of having COVI-19 and inform the other parties giving those concerned the option to agree or disagree to an appraisal or viewing. A record to be kept on Ullyotts database ( Jupix ).
- All property visits by appointment.
- Anyone entering a property (other than the seller/outgoing tenant) must wear unused disposable gloves.
- Viewings only from a single household.
- All internal doors should be left open.
- If an accompanied viewing the seller (outgoing tenant) should be encouraged to leave the property during viewing.
- Social distancing at all times.
- After viewing the seller (outgoing tenant) should clean surfaces which may have been touched with household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate.