Information relating to Ullyotts service during the enforced lockdown and during the COVID 19 situation in general
We are still here! Just in a few different places.
During what are exceptional times, Ullyotts have adapted our service to ensure that all staff, buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants and other clients are kept as safe as possible. Our offices will be staffed, though our opening hours may be reduced, with some team members also working remotely. Upon entering our office, please adhere to safey guidelines and observe social distancing.
Below is a guide relating to changes relating to various departments.
- The Government guidelines will, no doubt, cause a delay with property sales and purchases. However, there is no requirement for any transaction to be cancelled.
- During this period we can arrange viewings of occupied properties, this will be subject to agreement by both occupant and viewer, and, will be subject to safety guidelines. We can usually arrange viewings of unoccupied property, again, subject to adhering to safety guidelines. We can also handle general enquiries by phone and email.
- During this period we will be able to carry out face to face market appraisals for anyone wanting to sell, we will adhere to safety guidelines. We also have an online based valuation service which is totally free to use. This works by combining online price data and provides an indicative value based, upon the data available. This facility also allows you to upload images, this greatly enhances this service as we receive notifications of any valuation requests and will be able to fine-tune figures based upon this further information. We are also able to offer valuable market advice on the phone, if you chose not to have a home visit.
Should you have any problems with the online valuation, please email us
- Email enquiries are welcome and will be answered in the usual way.
Or us on 01377 253456 / 01262 401401
- Enquiries will be dealt with in the usual way.
- During this period, we may be able to arrange accompanied viewings dependant on their occupancy. For some vacant properties, we may be able to allow access to a key if available.
or call us 01377 253456 / 01262 401401
- Our accounting procedure will remain unchanged. Rental received will be paid without interruption.
- Should you have any queries regarding rental payments, please email us.
or call us on 01377 253456
- Please bear with us during this time.
- Maintenance issues can be reported during this time but these are best done by email. Unfortunately, during this period, our office opening times may be reduced.
- Clearly, there may be issues in obtaining contractors during this time.
- Please see our Tenants FAQs before contacting us.